It was fifty years ago when Fred Rogers of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood asked if you’d be his neighbor. It was a simple statement but one that help
The Opening Ceremony of the Olympics is always an epic show, and the 2018 Winter Olympics at PyeongChang were no different. Adding to the spectacular
It’s almost time for the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, so what better way to kick off this spectacular event than with a Korean
Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX, is pushing for another space race. In fact, he wants companies to create ambitious goals and think outside the box (or p
A fire-breathing dragon. A monster truck. A temple of DOOOOM! An amusement park. If you can dream it, you can build it—with Legos, that is. It’
Hey Kids! This is a brand new section of Xyza called, “Challenge Accepted!” What’s this section all about? We’re sharing some
For those who love anime, there’s Comic-Con. For those who love gadgets, gizmos, and technology, there’s the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). For
How do you get a pizza delivered to your door when there is no one to deliver it? You get an automated car to do it for you! Sounds like a joke, but i
Well, nothing good comes out of it, that’s for sure. This week, John Young, one of the longest-serving astronauts in the history of NASA, died at th
- Happy Birthday, “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood”!
- They’ve Got Gadgets and Gizmos Aplenty
- Dinner Table Conversation: What Happens When You Take a Sandwich into Space?
- Dinner Table Conversation: What Happens When a Dog Eats His Own Homework?
- Dinner Table Conversation: If a monkey takes a selfie with your camera, who owns the picture?